Sunday 21 October 2012

This Time


When the sun goes down, I walk by the river side
When the dawn comes, I walk through my doors and welcome the sun light
When the sun shines in the mid-day I know that I’ll be alright
Coz I know that you will always by my side

Night is coming with million stars start blinking and shining
Universe seems right but not when I start crying
Listening to the Beatles’ singing
Our love song’s lying while it tells your love is everlasting
Coz now I know that you’re no longer here and you’re leaving me here… weeping

Tears falling
Start weeping
Non-stop moaning
Feel like dying

God save me
From all this pain and despair
And give me such a happy ending

Should I wish to turn back the time
Coz past was great and life was fine
You were there and you were mine
Though I know you’d break me up in time

Or should I move on to start a new life
Though I know future is uncertain stuff
And without you, the future might be bright
So, I could find someone that’s right
This time

Yeah I should move on to have a new life
Though I know future is uncertain stuff
And without you, my future will be bright
So, I could find someone that’s right
This time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...